June 27, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Our first week of summer has been a fun one! The kids and I are currently on a California adventure, and here are some of the highlights so far.

Ice cream at Prince Puckler's in Eugene is a perfect pit stop on a road trip!

Reunited with Coco!

Green grass and blue sky = summer lovin'

Nothing is quite like the humor of a 3 year old.

Joe can always be found shooting hoops in the front yard.

Mmmm, Leatherby's!!

We went to the theater to see a movie, and Max wore his goggles the whole time.

Maxin' and relaxin'
And then we missed Devon... so we flew him down to join us on his days off from work.

He had missed us too!

And In-N-Out was a perfect California treat.

Stay tuned for Molly's bridal shower...

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh, my gosh, I think I gained ten pounds just reading this blog! I am so glad to see everyone is having fun fun fun!

Lisa said...

Love you and this post and I absolutely LOVE loving on you in CALIFORNIA!!!!!

So, these pics are amazing btw!!!

Katie said...

love this... but I MISS YOU!!

Julianne said...

love it! im so glad dev got to join the fun :)