June 15, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Sigh.
Lucy graduated from preschool.  Already.
Remember her first day of school?  Wasn't that, like, just last week?  No? September?
Now she is ready for kindergarten.
Sigh,




The ceremony was simply adorable, and I could not have been more proud of our girl.  The class performed songs, recited Bible verses, and received their certificates.  Devon couldn't attend, but Grandma Donna was there with me and Max.

During graduation, I did my best to control Max, take video, take photos, be attentive, smile at Lucy, and not cry like a baby.  I only did an okay job of all of it, but here is what I've got to share. Oh, and you are only obligated to watch the video if you happen to be my mother or my father.








There was a reception in Lucy's classroom after the ceremony, and big books were distributed to each student, containing pictures that were taken throughout the year and a selection of artwork. What a treasure!

And then there were my many attempts to get a shot of Max and Lucy together.  Max made this a very difficult task.




So, when can we get that boy in school???

3 comments:

Just Me said...

You did very well balancing your video camera, still camera and Max altogether. I was impressed, both with you and with your very sweet daughter whose voice we could hear above the others, who knew all the words and gestures and made us proud. As usual she was the best (Am I baised as her grandma? Nah.)

Julianne said...

love this post!!! the pictures were great :) love and miss you!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Seriously, time does fly by!

Lucy is adorable and receives the best dressed award from me!!
She looked adorable!!
I would TOTALLY wear the same outfit!!

I love your little munchkins and I really love Max's little face - the one with the point and wink is my favorite :o)